I have experience working with a wide range of age groups and communities and provide confidential therapeutic services for the following:
I offer therapeutic services for a variety of issues, as listed below. Please note that the list below is in no way exhaustive. Please feel free to contact me to get a better sense of how I might be able to assist you with your specific needs.
- Grief, loss, and bereavement
- General experiences with stress
- Work-related stress and career problems
- Academic and/or work-related performance and confidence
- Panic attacks
- Mood disorders
- Personality disorders
- Anger management
- Eating disorders
- Substance use/abuse
- Coping with acute and chronic illness, pain, and/or new health-related diagnoses
- Abuse – emotional, physical, and/or sexual
- Issues pertaining to relationships
- Divorce, separation, and couples counseling
- Gender identity
- Sexual orientation
- Conflict resolution
- Personal emotional growth
- Issues regarding self-esteem
- Terminal illness
- Issues with adjusting to new settings
- Experiences with violence
- Experiences with trauma and post-traumatic stress
I work on a sliding scale between $160 to $200 per session. These fees are negotiable based on what the client is able to afford.
With respect to the method of payment, I accept cash, cheque, or interac e-transfer. My standard practice is to provide the client with a receipt at their last session in a calendar month (or via email after their last session in a calendar month), with the expectation of payment being made by or at the following session, i.e. the first session in the following calendar month. This payment schedule is of course flexible and negotiable based on the needs of the client. I am, as well, covered by most work-based and school-based insurance plans.
My cancellation policy is such that if a client has to miss a session, they will be charged for that session.
Sessions are available on weekdays and evenings. My office space is wheelchair accessible.
Please contact me for any additional information.